Through hard work, dedication, and studying their techniques our Young Champions have been able to achieve recognition on an International level at the largest tournaments in the World.
Ryan is 13 years old and has been training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 6 years at Corral’s Martial Arts. Over the past few years, he has competed in many BJJ Tournaments all over the Midwest and abroad. He has done very well and placed at the following international tournaments.
- 2014 NAGA Expert Division
- 2015 BJJ Kid’s World Champion Gi & 2nd No-Gi
- 2015 IBJJF Nationals 2nd Place
- 2016 IBJJF National Champion
- 2016 BJJ Kids World Champion Gi & No-Gi
2014 NAGA Expert Division
2015 BJJ Kid’s World Champion Gi & 2nd No-Gi
2015 IBJJF Nationals 2nd Place
2016 IBJJF National Champion
2016 BJJ Kids World Champion Gi & No-Gi